You can count on the EES environmental consulting team of professional engineers, environmental scientists, and regulatory specialists to ensure your facility’s compliance with U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), state, and local regulations. We provide environmental consulting to a broad range of clients–manufacturers, hospitals, universities and colleges. We stand ready to put our experience to work for YOU.
EES Environmental Consulting Services:
- Industrial waste management, including hazardous and non-hazardous waste, wastewater, and storm water
- Spill prevention, including SPCC plan preparation and upgrade designs
- Environmental auditing, including compliance reports and detailed recommendations for ensuring regulatory compliance
- Process safety management
- Phase I environmental assessments
- EHS project management, including budget, schedule, and resources planning