The EES Hospital Air Permit Program focuses on Clean Air Act compliance. We complete a number of tasks to ensure your facility is achieving, and even surpassing, the Federal, State and Local air standards.
Here is an overview of our program:
- Review current construction and operation permits to determine needs.
- Complete annual air emission inventory reports to ensure operating permit compliance via calculation of pollutants.
- Complete emissions tracking for oxides of nitrogen (NOx) to ensure synthetic minor status via utility bill analysis or reported boiler hours of operation.
- Review odor, visible emissions and fugitive emissions tracking requirements for the hospital.
- Document fuel oil sulfur concentration to ensure it is within operating permit limits.
- Assure refrigerant (CFC) regulation compliance through review of hospital and service technician protocols to protect the ozone layer.
- Track emergency generator fuel consumption and operation hours according to permit specifications.
- Address all issues specific to your permitting needs and written permit conditions.
- Review asbestos removal procedures to ensure compliance with federal rules.
- Ensure compliance with National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants through Ethylene Oxide Sterilization management.
- Determine applicability of small sources NOx rule for emergency generators.
The BIG question is:
Would your healthcare facility be prepared in the event of a State or Federal air quality inspection?
If you are unsure, contact Tom Petersen at Environmental and Engineering Solutions, Inc. for a complimentary review of your air permit status. Reach him at 215-881-9401 or firstname.lastname@example.org.