If you have concerns about your industrial ventilation system, or would like to ensure it is meeting current requirements, trust the seasoned EES engineers and staff for a comprehensive design and installation of air pollution control equipment. We troubleshoot, prepare engineering plans and specifications, and manage construction and start-up for you.
EES Industrial Ventilation Design Services
- Inspection and assessment of facility requirements (hood, ductwork, dust collection, and exhaust fan upgrades)
- Measurements of air flow from existing systems
- Selection of ventilation systems for specific facility layout and process equipment
- Application process for obtaining air permits, as well as any other environmental permits necessary
- Design and specifications for ventilation and air pollution control systems, including detailed engineering plans and performance-based specifications
- Installation implementation through vendor selection, construction, and start-up management
Client: Emergency Medical Services Facility
EES Service: IAQ Assessment and Ventilation Upgrades
- Reviewed design and installation of ambulance exhaust fume ventilation system.
- Measured exhaust flow rates in ventilation system and concentrations of carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, and combustibles during several operating scenarios.
- Prepared detailed report of results of investigation including recommendations for system improvements.
- Prepared plans and specifications for ventilation upgrades.
- Selected contractor and managed construction.
- Tested, adjusted, and balanced exhaust ventilation systems.
Result: Full-service capabilities took this project from start to an upgraded, fully effective ventilation system finish.
Client: Plastic Products Manufacturer
EES Service: Engineered design and installation of complete industrial ventilation system in powder blending room.
- Completed thorough inspection and assessment of facility to determine best equipment.
- Carried out design of new ventilation system layout.
- Selected equipment including dust collectors, make-up air system, exhaust hoods, and ductwork.
- Measured ventilation flow calculation and design.
- Completed turnkey installation and startup of systems.
- Assisted in relocation of ventilation systems and dust collector to new company facility in Texas after several years of successful operation.
Result: Exhaust ventilation system reduced employee exposure to harmful dust. Once initial system installation was complete, the company entrusted EES again with relocating to a new facility.