Industrial Waste Management
If you are in need of industrial waste management services for wastewater or storm water, or if you want to ensure Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) compliance for your industrial solid waste (hazardous and non-hazardous waste), EES can help you.
EES Industrial Waste Management Services (partial listing):
- Waste determinations and tracking
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permitting
- Permit-by-Rule application preparation and submission
- Waste monitoring and inspection report preparation
- Non-hazardous (residual) and hazardous waste reporting to state and federal regulatory agencies
Client: Pennsylvania heating, ventilation, and air conditioning manufacturer
EES Service: Environmental compliance consulting for wastewater, storm water, and industrial waste management activities for past 20 years
- Conduct quarterly regulatory compliance audits with detailed recommendations
- Keep industrial wastewater permits up to date and ensure compliance with permit conditions
- Provide necessary renewal of the NPDES permit and ensure compliance with the permit
- Prepare biennial residual and hazardous waste reports
- Assisted with the transition from on-site wastewater treatment to permitted discharge to the Publicly Owned Treatment Works (POTW).
Result: Ensure ongoing federal and state regulatory compliance; facilitated transition to new waste water system that minimizes cost by “outsourcing” to local POTW